Why did you chose your specific wedding day?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 6:10 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I'm divorced but the day I got married happened to be a bye week for both of my favorite football teams. So I didn't have to worry about missing a game! Sad I know but football brings me so much joy
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 6:12 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It was a month after my 20th birthday, I didn't want to get married at 19, so we waited a month. And DH didn't want a long engagement so it was 6 months after he proposed (give or take a week)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:15 PM on May. 25, 2011

• When my husband moved in with me, we had planned to get married sometime the next year. Things were working out so well, we decided to get married before the seasons changed. We were thinking two weeks from then on a Saturday, and I looked in the Old Farmers Almanac. It said that day would be warm and sunny, so we planned the wedding for then. It rained the day before and the day after, but our wedding day was warm and sunny and perfect. It was one week after my husband had started his senior year of high school.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It was exactly one year since we got engaged.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 6:17 PM on May. 25, 2011

• The date of our wedding, seriously this is true and those who feel the urge feel free to laugh (LOL) was chosen by an astrologer...Most Hindu wedding dates are chosen by an astrologer so that the wedding happens on an auspicious day.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:19 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It was the 1st available day that my DH could get off from work

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:19 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It was an available date in the summer for our rabbi and our families. We had to deal with 10 people coming from overseas, so it had to be convenient for them too.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• the 5th was my grandma's bday, the 19th is my uncle's and the 26th my little brother had a drama competition (they went to state) and the place was doing deal for the month of March and I wanted Saturday so, that was the only day available lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:52 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It was the only day my dh could get out of work....
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:53 PM on May. 25, 2011

• The 12th was lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:53 PM on May. 25, 2011