Questions in class or whatever else. . .

What is the most "stupid" question you have ever asked? There's no such thing really. But, if you had to say so, what would it be?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 6:20 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When I was in school I wanted to waste time so I asked one of my teachers "If hot air rises why does it snow on top of mountains" That wasted about an hour of school time. Granted that was 10 years ago I still get a slight chuckle out of it.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 6:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I had a student ask me what my last name is. She has called me by my last name for 165 days. I had to just laugh and tell her to think about it and let me know if she could figure it out. She did.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:24 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Haha!
    Amber211

Comment by Amber211 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on May. 25, 2011

• "Wait, New Mexico is a state? I thought is was a country, like they renamed Mexico" yeah, I was about 27 when I said that! ;p
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 11:57 PM on May. 25, 2011