Whats your deepest secret?No heated discussions please!

Mine is that I do not want to live in this shitey little town anymore, and am checking resources to move to a place that I can easily get my child the medical help he needs and more to offer.I have been making plans and checking out apartments online so when the time is right I am going to move regardless of who likes it or not .Nothing good happening here in MS

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 6:22 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• There are way too many lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I know I am about to be a big success!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:28 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have x-ray vision and I come from the planet Zorg.
    Anonymous

• I just moved into a house that is too big, with a huge yard, in the country (further out than before).... I thought it was perfect and a dream... I can't handle it, I hate it and I can't afford the dang gas in addition to everything else. Big lesson in REALLY thinking things over. Now I will recant on buying it (family home) and move into a rental for now... UGH!

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:38 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I'm tired of being my mom's support system. my husband and I are literally the only ones she can trust and have her best interest in mind. Everyone else only wants to help when there is something in it for them. Anyway, she knows this fully well and yet never listens to what we tell her and she keeps people that are against her informed of what's happening. She always interrupts us when we speak, but everyone else she listens to intently. I'm exhausted. I'm giving up on her and am very close to telling her to solve her problem on her own or to rely on everyone else for help since she listens to them so intently even though they only tell her things toaggravate the situation. I'm done being there for her, it takes too much out of me and she doesn't even appreciate it anyway.
    Anonymous

• i have a secret person inside of me! she's exciting, spontanious, sexy, thrilling. i just dont know how to show that side of me in this body i have...my outside doesnt match my inside. I NEED TO MAKE THAT CHANGE!
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 10:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• That I don't buy into the "nobody is better than anyone else" bit. I think that the fact that I was willing to work my ass off for my education, home, family, savings, etc makes me better than those who sit on their behinds waiting for "things to change" or whining "when is it my turn". This happens a LOT in my own family. I have some cousins with multiple baby daddies, who collect every form of welfare they can get (or lie to get) and want to tell me I don't know how it feels to be in their shoes, or that I'm "lucky". They're right...I DON'T know. I didn't let myself hoe out and get pregnant every third date...I had my nose to the grindstone paying my own way through college. I wouldn't exactly call it "luck"...its not like "luck" kept me off strangers' penises. "luck" didn't earn me a degree. "luck" didn't buy my house.

Sorry about my rant...it is a fresh one today!
    Anonymous