1. I am glad I got to have my “party phase.” Now I have no regrets about how limited my husband and I are in going out, or how scarcely we get to see our friends.
2. I went to school. I am still working on my Masters, and I realize how hard it is with small children. I cannot imagine what having to get a Bachelor’s would have been like under these circumstances. Kudos to all those women who do it.
3. Getting a nice car. I got to appreciate my nice car prior to kids, as now it is full of baby gear, spilled apple juice (the sticky never gets out, even with a leather interior), and baby snacks. With my brood ever growing, I no longer want the nice car, but am longing for something more family oriented.
4. Working out. Being in pretty good shape prior to getting pregnant helped me keep my figure through the first and second kid.
5. I wish I would have travelled abroad more. I travelled a lot with my parents when I was younger, but haven’t been since finishing high school. I think I would appreciate it more now, but I will just have to wait until the kids are a bit older.
6. I wish I had taken some dance classes. I would love to show my daughter how to dance. Perhaps this is for the best. Maybe we can take classes together one day.
7. I bought all the purses and shoes I will ever need! (At least that is what I tell myself). Now all my extra money goes towards my children, and I can no longer justify frivolous shopping sprees.
8. I wish I had taken a cruise. I have never been on a cruise, but have always wanted to experience it, regardless of where the cruise would be taking me.
9. I had an all girls’ trip. For my best friend’s wedding, the other bridesmaids and I had a mini road trip. We spent a week with the bride before the big day. It was excruciatingly tiring, but an absolute blast!
10. I wish I had slept more. I think this is pretty self explanatory.
Answer by KairisMama at 7:21 PM on May. 25, 2011
Answer by ArmyBratMommy09 at 6:39 PM on May. 25, 2011
Answer by Dabberdoo at 6:43 PM on May. 25, 2011
Answer by sipn_mom at 6:48 PM on May. 25, 2011
Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:10 PM on May. 25, 2011
Answer by miyucamui at 8:11 PM on May. 25, 2011