Do socialize with co-workers?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 6:39 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yah, it's a salon. We can't help ourselves...lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• i used to! i was 'the favorite' of the salon owner for 11+ years..we bbq'd, partied, dinners, ballgames, remodeled our houses, holiday/birthday parties, lake/camping/boating..not to mention those weekend getaways we used to call 'hairshows'....i miss him..and a few of the others. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Ooooh girl, I forgot about the "hair shows". It's called get a hotel with 5 other girls. Make sure the hotel has a hot tub suite and room service. Go to all the bars! lol lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:58 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Most of my coworkers from my previous job were not my kind of people to associate with. We were much too different with the exception of one girl. She and I clicked.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:43 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Some. The way my office is set up is kind goofy, but we basically have three separate offices that are all combined. In my office there is myself and my assistant. We hang out after work, weekends, etc. We get along great. The other two offices I only socialize with at functions (Holiday party, etc).
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 6:49 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I do, I moved to a new city 13 years ago with no friends, so my only friends are those I met at work. We are not all in the same dept and it is diff b/c most of us work at home now, but I don't really have any non work people I hang out with (in the city I live)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:53 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I talk to them at work only socializing with people from work is okay but some of the people I work with are angry and if you do anything to them it will come back and be spread all over.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:03 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yes. It's how I get thru the day!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:28 PM on May. 25, 2011