What's something funny your kids have said?

We all know that kids say the funniest things! I'd love to hear what your child said that made you laugh.

Erin333

Asked by Erin333 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was at my friends house visiting one day and his son came running into the room and asked me if I wanted to play "Tall boy and whore!!" I was like what! I couldn't help but laugh because what he wa actually saying was "do you wanna play cowboy and horse" LOL!!!
    crystal_ashton

Answer by crystal_ashton at 3:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I'll start. When my daughter was in the 3rd grade, her teacher told me that she was coming up to the board to write her homework assignments down. I kept asking her if she could see the board and she said yes. We took her to the eye doctor and sure enough, she needed glasses. I asked her again, "Are you sure you could see the board at school?". She said,"Well, I couldn't when she would write with that blurry marker!" =0)
    Erin333

Answer by Erin333 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• my dd at 2 1/2 came home from daycare and often there is more than one teacher in the room and they obviously were talking about their lives to eachother cause my dd said to her dad "I'm tellin my mom its my own life" - we just started busting up laughing and couldnt wait to embarrass the girls at daycare the next day with the story!
    they try to keep their voices down cause those kids repeat anything they hear!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 3:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Yesterday, I asked my 3 year old what she wanted to be when she grows up. After thinking about it a bit, I mean really thinking, hand by face and everything. She says...A pirate. Later I realized she thought I meant for Halloween but what a goof ball. I have a whole bunch of funnies from my kiddos.
    sarabear524

Answer by sarabear524 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• My son, who is 3 1/2 has some beauties. He think Jesus is his uncle. But today he was all sad and when I asked him why, he said, "Because I was SUPPOSED to be a dragon." Ok then.
    Brenna

Answer by Brenna at 4:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• This year when we took the kids to Monster Truck Jam after the National Anthem my granddaughter asked me "Who is Jose?" I was like "what?" She said.."you know in the song Jose can you see"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• we were having fun at the beach and we were burying the kids in the sand, and when we got to our 3 yr old, he softly sai : " daddy are you going to kill me?" we said NO !! that we love him and explained what we were doing and then he understood and was laughing !
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 6:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• There is a 14 year difference between me and my fiancee. I joke with him all the time that he's old. I didn't realize how much my daughter picked up on it until she said he was old and about to die!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• My daughter 2 and one day when my friend came we were talking about our SO's when I called him an asshole sometime in the conversation. When my SO came home he called for her to get his kisses and hugs from her but instead she ran up to him and yelled "ASSHOLE". I thought it was the funniest thing ever but I watch every little thing I say around my baby now. :)
    mommy-in-pink

Answer by mommy-in-pink at 6:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have 5 kids so, I am constantly calling someone by the wrong name, so I am always saying one kids name but then correcting by saying "I mean so & so". Couple of days ago my girls where playing around and my 11 yr old said "stop it Dulcie!" (but she was actually meaning the other sister, Eva) And before Maddy could correct herself, Eva said "I mean Eva".
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 8:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2008