Miscarriage

I was told the other day at the er that my hormone levels are now lowering so i am having a miscarriage im waiting to let it pass naturally but am uncertain how to know when it has passed anybody know?

shsutterfield08

Asked by shsutterfield08 at 6:48 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a heavier/longer cycle and they did a blood test to make sure the levels were back at zero.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 6:55 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It was like I had a LONG period and they scheduled appointents with my doctor for follow up check ups. It all worked out and I didn't need a D&C. Thank goodness.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:59 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It also depends on how far along you are. I had a miscarriage between 10 and 12 weeks. When the bleeding started it only lasted for 12 hours, but it was terribly heavy with a lot of tissue and clots.

Hugs to you.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 9:04 PM on May. 25, 2011

• How far along are you? Im having one right now. I passed a rather large clot.. I mean big :( Im pretty sure it was the sac. Lots of clotting and very heavy bleeding. I bled for about 5 days after that. Its pretty much stopped now. Sorry for your loss.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 5:04 PM on May. 26, 2011