Did I give a good answer to my married face book friend??

It was my birthday last week and so I just nonchalantly said to my not single fb friend that he forgot my birthday. He went on and on for a few e-mails apologizing and telling how it was his son's prom and he he had to work late blah, blah, sorry sorry and how gorgeous I was and so on. I can't believe I forgot your birthday and I even forgot my wedding anniversary once. So I responded that it was not a big deal since we would just say hi and smile and walk away and never hooked up in hs .Why the upset and what was the point now? It's not like we had a relationship ever and that is why I am so glad I am married to my nice husband. Good right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Wel I think I kind of made him feel unimportant...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I dont want to suggest anything but he may REALLY like you.Be careful,don't talk cutesy with him.This is how feelings begin to change between two "friends". Don't ever start to confide in him or say things to him that you wouldn't allow your husband to read.
    robin2708

Answer by robin2708 at 8:18 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Wow
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 9:03 PM on May. 25, 2011

• What does wow mean benitaapplebomb???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:39 PM on May. 25, 2011

• What an over-reaction on his part! Does he like you?
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:58 PM on May. 26, 2011