Diagnosis Winnie the Pooh

Pooh-ADD and OCD
Owl- Asperger's Syndrom and Dyslexia
Eeyore-Chronic Depression
Tigger- ADHD
Rabbit-OCD
Pigglet- Chronic Anxiety Disorder

This is a COMMON assignment for people studying to be psychologist to analyze these characters! LOL! What do you think. I say it's just wrong!! Don't mess with my Winnie the Pooh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wow lack of real people to study?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:29 PM on May. 25, 2011

• LOL when I took psych in high school we had to do Wizard of OZ but not in this way. We had to analyze dorothy & her dream of being in the land of oz compared to her real life stuff like that. I did chuckle though at this kind of funny but yeah leave winnie the pooh alone hahaha
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:30 PM on May. 25, 2011

• LOL! Not the Pooh Bear!!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 7:38 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Add in overeater to Pooh's diagnosis

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:39 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I think it's accurate. It's funny I always thought of my son as an Eeyore type ( I never told him that), but I used to tell him be Tigger today before he got on the bus.  I think maybe he is just Pigletthough.  Either way they're all lovable.  My profile page has my favorite Winnie the Pooh quotes.  I love Winnie the Pooh, there's so much wisdom in those stories.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:41 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have to agree with those diagnoses and I love Tigger (have a SUPER Tigger collection)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:01 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I think Pooh might be a drunk. Clumsiness, ascetes like abdominal protrusion, fiending for honey and other sweet treats, blatant disregard for his own safety and the safety of his friends in the face of bee stingery...and the lil drunk giggles...
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 10:01 PM on May. 25, 2011