Cramping totally normal?

So I am 17 weeks pregnant today and I have been having more cramping then usual. I am pretty used to all the round ligament cramps but now it seems to be more often then it was before, I am assumed though that this is probably totally normal and my cramping might just increase more and more as the baby grows. I am not bleeding or anything so I know its not that its just such an abnormal feeling. I hear that braxton hicks can start as early as 17 weeks so it could be that but I dunno....it will be like a dull achy or a sharp pain usually on my right side or like a rolling crampy pain that only last a couple seconds. Or sometimes my lower abdomen will feel real heavy or like its really taut like a rubber band being pulled to far.

Anyone experienced this before? should I be concerned?

WMyLil_Star13

Asked by WMyLil_Star13 at 7:30 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did have cramps also around this time. After about 20 weeks I had braxton hicks like crazy! Just to be on the safe side it wouldn't hurt to give your doctor a call!
    BraydonsMama262

Answer by BraydonsMama262 at 7:36 PM on May. 25, 2011