So i need alil help plz!!??

so my bf and i are in a fight and the other day same deal in an fight and he gets upset with my dd and smacks her in her mouth hard enough i could hear it in the livingroom and they were in her room no marks but still i left and pickd him up to take him to work and ended up comming bck home that day..ok so now were fighting again and cuz he wanted to watch tv and i was bout to get online he starts yelling at me to stay off the computer and i tell him now cuz i mean really cuz he thinks it will mess up his internet conecction?? so he grabbs the computer from me pushes it into my tummy mind you im 16weeks prego dont think he realized he did it but i dont really care if he did or didnt no excuse at all for the way hes acting and hes upset that i spent 8 dollars on a new movie for my dd and takes it from her and about throws it out the sliding door i live on the 3rd floor of my apartment..and says im spending useless money and all this right after he stoppes at mcdys for dinner instead of makeing something here?? and is saying how hes going to take the baby away from me and not let me have anything to do with the baby esp if i raise it anything like my dd!!! my dd is 3 and is actually a really good girl and he has unreal expectations..help plz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on May. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think most of us will tell you to get out of that relationship. He's abusing your daughter (yes hitting a 3 year old child that hard is abuse), he's controlling, demanding, demanding and selfish. Is there anything good about him? Are you getting anything positive from this relationship? Is your daughter? I wouldn't raise my children in that kind of environment----oh wait I didn't, I divorced my first husband.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• leave him. there is no reason for him to treat you or your daughter like that, it only gets worse from here girl. best of luck
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 7:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• First of all I wanted to tell you that your post was VERY hard to read. Commas or periods would have helped alot. But to answer your question, this guy sounds like a completely SCUMBAG and he laid his hands on your daughter. He smacked her in the face! That is NOT okay! His ass would have been out the door in a cop car if he did that to my child. His other behavior is very violent too. Why are you staying with him? You do not deserve that and your innocent child sure as hell doesn't! Get out of there while you still can! Its only going to get worse...trust me. The more you let slide, the more he'll think he can get away with. Your daughter needs to see that men should not treat women that way. If he really loves you, he wouldn't disrespect you or your child.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• yeah, I'm pretty sure he would already be gone. You have to protect ur little girl and think about the baby. I would def. leave him. You can find someone better.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 7:44 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You can definitely talk to your landlord and ask! I would also try and document all the things he does and says to you so that if he ever tries to get custody, you will have proof that he is abusive. If you can't record what he says, I would start a journal with the days and times and exactly what he said. It might not seem like much but it could make a difference.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:54 PM on May. 25, 2011

• His ass would never come back in my home again if he ever hit my child esp if she's only 3. This won't get better.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:41 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Wow,you picked a good one!
    lose the loser!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:40 PM on May. 25, 2011

• sry bout how its hard to read i was in a hurry writing it...im not letting it slide i might not have calld the cops and got them involved yet but it didnt slide at all i got in his face and yelld and screamed i cant hit him bc im on probation right now for something simialr and me going to jail isnt an option right now and my dd wasnt with me when i came home she stayd at her dads til yesterday.. i think i did come back way too soon and prob will prob leave again prob to my sis if she has any room for us ..does anyone know if apartments will let you out of a lease for something like this?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:50 PM on May. 25, 2011

• i do that wit my dds dad just in case i can get another one and start onewith him too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:56 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Who's name is on the lease? If it is just yours talk to the landlord about changing the locks. If it is his only, pack your things and leave. It is a dangerous situation for you and DD (and your unborn child.) Go to the local courthouse and file a restraining order. Do not let him near you or the kids until he has undergone anger management.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:06 PM on May. 25, 2011