pregnancy symptoms but not pregnant

My period is 2 weeks late, I'm nauseous, I have heartburn, I have to pee and am tired all the time, but I've taken probably 6 pregnancy tests....all negative. My Dr said not to worry or come in until I've missed 2 periods. Anyone have any ideas what else this could be?

Linsala

Asked by Linsala at 6:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Health

• A BABY??LOL Your hormones may not be strong enough yet to register. Or maybe a syst or something, I have heard they can give you prego symptoms....not sure tho. Good Luck!
    ellasmommy06

Answer by ellasmommy06 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The more you worry the longer it might take for your period to start. I never showed a positive with either of my baby"s we even tried in my 8th month still wasn't positive. I would for the time you are preggers and wait a few more weeks to take another test. Good Luck to you and I hope the test works out the way you hope They will
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 1:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008