Will Insanity be a good fit for me?

I use to be athletic, so I'm pretty sure I can keep up. I am 5'5" and weight 180lbs.

I have tried workout videos before but I have never found them too interesting.

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 7:50 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Insanity rocks
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:51 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My late mother, when she was having what she later referred to as a "nervous breakdown", ran down our empty neighborhood street in the middle of the night. When I was feeling manic one time, I was nearly addicted to crunches, sit ups, abdominal exercises and did them whenever I watched TV. At home, I used to skip around. However, both my mom and me (when I was doing these things) were quite a bit lighter than you are now.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 9:43 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Insanity is HARDCORE! In all honesty, I've done it. I was in good shape with I did it... ( 5'1", 130 lbs and a runner) It kicked my behind. Period. I loved it. I still love it. I am doing P90X right now and I enjoy it as well- although it is pretty easy to me compared to Insanity. I'm a Beachbody coach and started off with P90 and Yoga Booty Ballet...then I went straight to Insanity. I lost 12 lbs and 2" to take me to 118 lbs when I finished the 60 days. If you want more information on the program just shoot me a pm.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:47 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have a friend who's had awesome results with Insanity. It's great if you're trying to lose weight
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I've heard nothing but good things about it, if you're up for an actual workout. I'm curious to try it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:37 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Take a peak at my Avatar pic, that's me after 38 days of Insanity. I'm on day 40 now....yep just took the after pic =)

If I can do it, you can do it. I have a blog about it as well as youtube videos showing me doing a warm up at www.FitWithMelissa.com I'm also a beachbody coach if you are interested in me being your coach, just let me know!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:26 PM on May. 26, 2011

• What does it mean to be a beachbody coach?
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 8:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I am a fitness coach with the company that sells the products. I make a commission off sales as well as get a discount off products. I am essentially someone to come to if you are having issues and to cheer you on. Feel free to pm me if you want more info.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 10:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Well as a beachbody coach it's essentially being an Ind. Rep with the company. Such as with being a rep/consultant with any other Direct sales company. What makes being a Coach different is that they aren't looking for people to just me nameless reps trying to get your money. That want people who will lead by example, motivate, inspire and truly CARE about others.

I have several people who went to my beachbody site, used the free membership link to join the team beachbody site to get access to message boards and such....but have never ordered a single product. Do I ignore them? Nope. I e-mail or post to their facebook page seeing how they are doing, asking how the kids are, how their workout is, etc etc at least once a week.

Whats cool is when you become an Emerald coach beachbody GIVES you paying customers, anyone who buys from the infomercials or website, , beachbody doesn't compete with their own coaches!! PM Me
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:03 AM on May. 27, 2011