How do I get Pet stains out of my carpet? Would a shampoo machine work?

My dog sometimes uses the br on da carpet when we or not there and I want to clean the carpet what do I do?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 7:52 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pets

• Get Nature's Miracle in the housebreaking aisle of the pet store. It works great!

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:55 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I use Nature's Miracle. But it's not really a miracle. But about as good as you can get. There are just some stains especially urine, that are permanent. They can be lessened but they never go away.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:02 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Try pretreating the stain and shampooing with the Rug Doctor that you can rent.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 9:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Kids and pets worked for my son and free range guinea pigs so well my landlord never knew i had pets!
    CoiaCuppcake

Answer by CoiaCuppcake at 9:47 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I use my Steam cleaner, i put resolve pet stain remover and oxi clean detergent. I swear, my carpets look like new!
    jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 11:08 PM on May. 25, 2011

• first do u have padding under the carpet that is good padding? If the padding isnt good the stains will keep coming back. The best thing to use is Folex it dosent stain and is easy to use. You can get it at Walmart i believe or Home Depot. The best stuff ever! I used it to clean my carpets when i had old carpet in here and made them look brand new!
    Katie44

Answer by Katie44 at 9:03 AM on May. 26, 2011

• We use Tuff Stuff.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:23 PM on May. 26, 2011

• You need to buy something with special stuff in it. Go to petco or petsmart and get it there, It has to have certain enzymes in it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:35 PM on May. 26, 2011