What is a good fathers day give to your husband?

I want to get my husband somthing for fathers day but we kinda tight on money budgeting what would be a good gift?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 7:54 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Holidays

• My kids are coloring him some pages in a blank book I got, and then I will be putting pictures of just him and the kids in it, from them. I'm getting him a month pass to get his car clean and detailed whenever he wants for the month
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:56 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Daddy Coupon book from you & the kids. Just cut a piece of paper into quarters then write on it like "one free hug" "one free cuddle" or whatever on them. Staple it together to make a booklet & let him redeem them whenever he wants =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:58 PM on May. 25, 2011

• anything the kids can make. my son is 18 now. he went off to college last fall and i did some well needed deep cleaning /organizing. i have everything he ever made. i sat and cried as i went through and looked at it all. a tiny handprint, a coloring page.. hand made gifts from kids are the best.
    shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 8:05 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Mine's getting a grill, if he pulls his head out of his @$$. I had to dip into my savings that's supposed to be for vacation to get it, but I got an awesome deal.
    Anonymous

• When my kids, and grandkids were under 5 we made him handprints in Clay that you bake and then paint. All 4 of them are still in his office. Sitting on his desk at home is a baby food jarwound with orange and green yarn. He keeps paper clips in it. On the other side is a 'paperweight" made by my youngest in the 2nd grade. It is a rock painted like a ladybug with felt on the bottom and for spots, legs and antanaes. On his desk at the office he had a popsicle stick frame of him and my boys when they were little, A water bottle my gd made hime it is fill with gliter and stars and cellophane strips in different color. It is filled with half water half corn srrup then they dips they screwed on the caps and dipped them in parrafin to seal them. Everyone who walks in his office picks it up and shakes it. He loves to have things they have made around him when he isn't at home. Or once they're gone.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:37 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I want to get the recorded book for my DF also.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:33 PM on May. 25, 2011

• For my Dh's bday we did a hand print from our grandson (whom we are raising) to him
    on a t-shirt... that may be a good idea...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:37 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Given that every single damn day is Father's Day except for Mother's Day, my husband will be fortunate if I acknowledge this most farcical of holidays with a fat wad of spit let alone any sort of gift givage. I could be amazingly cruel and give the kids five bucks and tell them that Daddy wants aftershave and allow them to pick out something so rank and vile that it would cause entire nations to vomit helplessly, preferably something in a bottle shaped like a nude woman's torso or a battleship.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:45 PM on May. 26, 2011

• a gift off ur kids u mean? or do u get dh a gift from u?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:40 PM on May. 31, 2011

• just use your imagination and do something he enjoys; like maybe free car washes(from the kids) for a month; or a day just to lounge around and do nothing; or go to his favorite place to eat;
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2011