What are some great dieting tip to loses the baby weight ?

Jameelah22

Asked by Jameelah22 at 8:19 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Breastfeed!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 8:52 PM on May. 25, 2011

• breastfeeding did not work for me, that doesnt work for everyone. i have had a whale of a time trying to lose my pregnancy weight. personnally i do the slimfast thing, but this takes an enormous amount of discipline. and even with this i was still having a hard time till i started a job where all i do is run back forth all day. so far i've lost 30 lbs and am still working on losing more. personally i believe the busier your schedule the easier this system is, since all you have to do is grab a slimfast and go. good luck i hope you have an easier time losing the weight than i have been having.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 9:11 PM on May. 25, 2011

• breastfeeding is part of it but regular exercise is important too. and don't forget what you eat. personally I didn't have a hard time losing the baby weight. I gained 30 lbs and lost all of it within the first 2 mos after baby. what I did while on maternity leave was take the baby for walks everyday, gradually working my way up to walking for 30 min. plus I watched what I ate. I had gest. diabetes during my last trimester so that helped me with food tips to cut back my sugar intake and increase my protein. I really believe that made a huge difference in being able to drop the weight so quickly. and of course walking. hope this helps. ;D
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 9:18 PM on May. 25, 2011