What should i do?

my husband and i got into a huge arguement last night. and he talked to me like crap. we talked about it today to figure out how long he talked to me like crap. and its been the whole 10 years we dated and then he married me. i am so hurt and been crying alot since last night. what should i do?

kimah1105

Asked by kimah1105 at 8:23 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• What do you want to do?
    Stay married? Go to counseling.
    Get divorced? Talk to a lawyer.
    Take a break and figure it out? Ask him to leave for a few days or you could.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 8:25 PM on May. 25, 2011

• He's talked to you like crap for 10 years? Sounds pretty disrespectful to me. It's not something I would have tolerated in a relationship that long, maybe you should start planning on leaving.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:28 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Did he not realize that the stuff he says hurts you? I think that counseling is in order.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 8:29 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Talk to him and tell u how u feel and what it did to u
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 8:55 PM on May. 25, 2011

• If he has been talking to you like this all this time he is not going to change so either you have to get both of you professional help to find out the cause or you have to get out of it. It is not worth being mentally abused by anyone. My dad did it to my mom. He never could touch her physically because she would have kicked his ass but she took alot of mental abuse for over 30 years.
    Talliana

Answer by Talliana at 8:58 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Why did you marry someone who talked like crap to you for 10 years?
    MamaMia9999

Answer by MamaMia9999 at 10:53 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Go to counseling or something .This relationship was in danger before you were married if hes talked to you like crap for 10 years but if you love each other fix it maybe he must have issues within himself to talk down to you so see if he will seek help .
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 11:00 PM on May. 25, 2011