Double stroller

im pregnant with number 2

what is the best double stroller for a 3yr and new born

i dont want a sit n stand i know my daughter will not stand in the back

keithamy06

Asked by keithamy06 at 8:26 PM on May. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• http://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Trend-Sit-N-Stand-Plus-Double-Stroller-Vision/13376708?findingMethod=rr

That one looks great, I would buy it.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 8:32 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Anyone you can afford will be great. If you can, try some out before you buy because they are a pain to maneuver. You don't want the side by side ones until the younger baby is sitting up well and is almost evenly weighted with the other one.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:35 PM on May. 25, 2011

• We found the one that has the bigger kid in the front and the younger one in the back at a flea market. Looked around at the new ones and they were a couple hundred for the good ones which I found to be too expensive. I didn't want the one where my older child would stand in the back since he still fell asleep on long outings and I needed a stroller for him to be able to sleep in.
    Talliana

Answer by Talliana at 9:02 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have the baby trend sit n stand plus double stroller. It's just like a regular double stroller, but as your 3 yo grows and will stand behind in another year or so you can "pop" the back seat off and use it like a regular sit n stand. I love mine and it has worn well so far!

Answer by missanc at 9:14 PM on May. 25, 2011