Baby is super elusive all of a sudden????

I have a fetal doppler and around 14 weeks it started being so easy to find and hear the baby it was wonderful and I noticed that since about 16 weeks I am now 17 weeks the baby has been super elusive like shifting back into my uterus so its heartbeat is super faint. I haven't heard it super loud in sometime. Why does the baby shift back so far? Its likes its running away from the doppler and I am super gentle. Is that normal? I am totally neurotic and its probably a stupid question to most people. But I just had to ask...anyone else had that issue or noticed that with their dopplers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had that issue too..totally normal
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My son did the same thing at the dr appts. He would "run" away from the doppler all the time, I was kinda concerned about it, but the nurse and dr would just laugh and say that it was normal. He was never in the same place twice. I really wouldn't worry about it, but make sure to talk to your doctor about it at your next appt. I know I always felt better after talking to mine.
    noahsmom13

Answer by noahsmom13 at 8:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• my baby does the same thing
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:05 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Thanks so much...I keep thinking why are you running away monkey. When I am at the Dr's he seems to get it nice and clear no problem but he probably has a higher tech doppler or something, although i haven't had an appt since the baby started being so elusive.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:22 PM on May. 25, 2011