I really really really want another baby but SO keeps saying not now =(

I don't get why he wants to wait so long, I want our kids to be close in age. We have a almost 3 year old and a 9 month old. I'm ready to get going to baby number 3 hoping for a boy but it wouldn't matter really. I told him when we met I want 4 kids. Our house is 3 bed rooms and currently using only one! lol.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 8:39 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you asked him why he wants to wait? You might be ready but maybe he's not, you need to talk it over..
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 8:44 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yes he said he wants to wait five years because him and his sister are five years apart, but I don't thats too far. And they don't seem like they grew up together if that makes sense.
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 8:54 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Maybe he's feeling overwhelmed and not so sure he wants to have that many kids so close together. Marriage is about compromise and he's not saying no just not now. I don't think that's too much to ask.
    cocomama966

Answer by cocomama966 at 12:07 PM on May. 26, 2011