You want to watch that AGAIN?!

are there any movies that your kids like to watch over and over and over and over?

my girls are getting better about having a variety of dvd choices, but it was CARS that drove me insane for about 3 months...such a cute movie and i like it but come on, i was having nightmares!

happymom8262

Asked by happymom8262 at 8:51 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We had a few years of Cars. He eventually got over it, but with Cars 2 coming out soon, I expect we'll have a round 2. There's also the entire Star Wars series - we had a year or so of that. We introduced him to Netflix streaming, and have it set up so he can watch any kids movies he wants, and that brought more variety (though if I ever see Osmosis Jones again I may cry)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:54 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My nephew was the worst with the Aristocats. My son did it with the Sandlot. It would finish and he would start it over.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 8:55 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Toy Story 3.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 9:05 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My son still watch Nemo at least once a month. We just went to Disney and my daughter now loves the movie. My daughter likes the Chipmunks II. I don't know why she likes it since I can't stand it.
    Talliana

Answer by Talliana at 9:08 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Oh yes, my daughter with Aristocats too- it's not even that good!- and my youngest with Backyardigans Robot Repairman. I like the latter, luckily.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:13 PM on May. 25, 2011

• The Shrek series. Oy.
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 9:58 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My guys looovvveeeddd Land Before Time, Ghost Busters, Ninja Turtles, and the old Godzilla movies.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:07 PM on May. 25, 2011

• We had a month or two of "101 Dalmatians" - which I never liked to begin with.

Then about 3 months of "Stick It" (not a kids movie, but a movie about gymnastics) - that didn't end, and probably wouldn't have, if we hadn't left the DVD at a hotel. She still talks about doing gymnastics daily, but I can't enroll her until she's 4.

Now, it's "Milo & Otis", which was one of my faves as a kid, but now I'm starting to hate it.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:28 AM on May. 26, 2011

• my girls love to watch shrek too! but that one doesnt bother me...i like shrek
    happymom8262

Comment by happymom8262 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on May. 25, 2011