Fun in the sun 1st birthday party

I have decided to do a fun in the sun first birthday party for my daughter and I was wondering if anyone had some ideas for food or decorations that would be both fun in the sun and first birthday related.

sophiasmommy720

Asked by sophiasmommy720 at 9:01 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Use the shell of a watermelon and have fruit salad in it, fresh lemonade. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:36 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Oh, you could make fruit kabobs! They are wonderful!! and kids will LOVE them. You just have to be careful with the skewers!!
    This is the order I make them in..
    Get all the fruit and cut it into even peices, some round some square (Or whatever you want)
    From top to bottom:
    Cherry-pineapple-Kiwi-cantelope-banana-peach-strawberry-star fruit- =) It's a great, and fun summer appetizer. I hope this helped.. =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 8:27 AM on May. 26, 2011

• use red checkered plastic tablecloths as picnic blankets in the backyard. check the dollar store, theyve got to have lots of summer stuff out now :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:38 AM on May. 26, 2011

• aww if you use checkered tablecloths you could do something along the lines of a summer picnic theme! buy plastic ants ect... :]
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 4:23 PM on May. 26, 2011