What is going on

So last night I passed this weird booger cclump I think was my plug today I was feeling pretty energized and even got on my hands and knees and scrubbed my kitchen floor but since I did my pelvic pain has been excruciating and feels like my pelvic bone is gonna break. I'm in my third trimester is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you did too much and you need to rest and get ready for the baby to be coming soon. You may even be going into labor. If the pain continues and you're worried call your doctor, they should have an emergency hotline with someone to talk to and they may want you to go to the hospital.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You need to go to the emergency room and get checked out. You could be going into labor. I went into labor early just by coughing to hard when I had an upper respiratory infection.
    BowCheeky

Answer by BowCheeky at 9:28 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yeah you could be in labor for sure. Call your doctor!! Cause it kinda sounds like the baby might be moving into position to come thru your pelvis if it hurts that bad. I've also heard stories where girls' water broke and they didn't realize it so I'd call the doc, just to be safe bc you never know!
    mrs.ed.griffith

Answer by mrs.ed.griffith at 9:31 PM on May. 25, 2011