Help

I took five tests that came up possitive. I know for a fact i cant be that far along, but before i even thought i was pregnant i was drinking. If i had to guess id say im about 5 weeks, i drank when i was probably one or 2 weeks .Will this affect the baby or was it too early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• "drank" is different than "blacked out drunk."

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome can happen during the first trimester, but generally after prolonged heavy drinking.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 9:12 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I was drinking before I knew I was pregnant with my dd who is now 7, doc told me not to worry about it and just take my prenatals. All was fine and she is healthy, smart, and beautiful!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:23 PM on May. 25, 2011

• The first couple of weeks during my pregnancy I drank Mason was born in January a very healthy 8.5 pounder. Most women (those who are not "trying") Do unhealthy things in at least the first month of pregnancy before they find out and there are tons of healthy kiddos around.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:32 PM on May. 25, 2011