OMG! Having her mom evicted from the apartment they share!!!

My aunt allowed her 22 year old daughter to live with her rent free(and all expenses free) plus babysat and bought diapers,etc. Just this month they moved to a 3 bedroom apartment. Long story short,my cousin had her oldest son taken away by CPS in'09. Despite doing NOTHING that she was suppose to do,they're returning him June 1st. My cousin is planning on marrying her boyfriend of 6 months,SIGH,and having my aunt evicted out of her own house in SIX DAYS and CPS and Social Services are helping her!!! They just moved in there May 12th!! i told her she needs to contact her landlord ASAP and call a lawyer. my aunt is the one that got the apartment under low income housing and its based on HER income because my cousin doesn't have a job,and never has. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP???

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• i would contact the property management office and let them know what's going on and who really has the right to live there. i think i would be beating my daughters ass right about now. the nerve of some people. free rent, expenses and taking care of her baby. that's bullshit.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:54 PM on May. 26, 2011

• that is pretty low but i think your aunt is on the right track to contact the property manager and a lawyer. I would contact the authority that provides the low income housing assistance and let them know what is going on too
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 9:16 PM on May. 25, 2011