Is anyone following the Casey Anthony murder trial?

I'm from Orlando and lived down there when Caylee Anthony went missing, when her remains were found, etc...I've been following the case for years since it was so huge in my community, and the trial finally started yesterday. Two of my highschool friends testified today in the second day of the trial. Anyone else watching? Thoughts?

CollegeMommy121

Asked by CollegeMommy121 at 9:15 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i have its just sad, it seems that noone knows the truth about wat happen to that baby.
    6bunnies

Answer by 6bunnies at 9:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I've been following it from the start. I'm from Eastern Washington, but the story just capitvated me from the start. something about that little girl has stuck with me, I will never forget her. I've been watching the trail on tv the past few days. I think possibly she used the cloraphorm and accidently killed Caylee and tried to cover it up with the kidnapping story, OR she planned it. I'm on the fence between those. I think the defensive is doing an okay job of poking holes in the prosecusions story. but they're only trying to create reasonable doubt, i dont think their actual story is strong or believible. i think their only hope is reasonable doubt here and there.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:18 PM on May. 25, 2011

• oh and the reason i think she may have planned it is because four days after she KNEW her baby was dead, she was at a club. i feel like that may be because she had been thinking about it before hand so she had already accepted the whole situation. something along those lines.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:20 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have been watching since day 1 also. As much as I despise her, think she is a lying evil bitch, I need to watch. She is more evil then I thought going along with accusing her Dad & involving him. All her lies, and being so good at it, zero conscience, it's truly sick.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:20 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I agree with ElsaSalsaa but I believe that she planned to harm Caylee.

(Caylee Anthony and Kyron Horman will always hold a place in my heart. Poor babies!)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:21 PM on May. 25, 2011

• i dont have tv. anywhere i can watch online??
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 9:23 PM on May. 25, 2011

• @Ronnies_girl, yes, I live in Ohio now so my local news isn't covering it like the news in Central Florida is. I've been watching some coverage on HLN and CNN but when they aren't fully covering it, I watch it here:

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

Court is back in session at 9 AM tomorrow. I'm pretty sure theres links where you can see witnesses testimonials from today, and yesterday, too.
    CollegeMommy121

Comment by CollegeMommy121 (original poster) at 9:25 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Thanks for sharing the news of the trial. I live in Oregon and work ALL day so I'm starving for updates. Keeping us informed is greatly appreciated!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:06 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Ronnies, there are several places you can watch it - like WFTV.com and CNN.com/live.  I had a few issues with the first one, but CNN has streamed very well.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:01 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Here's the thing the defense is saying she was molested and has learned to disassociate herself from pain therefore she had the ability to tune out the pain of her daughter being dead......well then why not get her TESTED for some disassociation disorder or something so they have proof she has a disorder where she disassociates herself from trauma? and what keeps screaming at me is Casey's mom and her call to 911 and her reaction to the smell in the car and there are many factors that disprove the defenses case. Casey first of all is an obsessive lier so she told her attorney bozo this bullshit story and he believes it. I could go on and on!
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:36 AM on May. 26, 2011