What happened to you before labor (2nd pregnancies)

Did you go early or late?
Did you lose your plug and how long before?
Did your water break?
Did you have any braxton hicks? If so, how often and how soon before labor began?
Do you attribute the start of your labor to anything? What?

DawsonGia0611

Asked by DawsonGia0611 at 9:18 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I went into labor at 39wks. I started losing my plug at 20wks(little by little). The day after Thanksgiving my contractions was 20min apart and hurting like hell. It stayed that way until Saturday night. Sunday morning they went to 10min apart until Tuesday morning. Tuesday morning they went to 8 min apart, luckily I had a doctor appointment that day, she sent me straight to the L&D. Had dd 4hrs later. My water was broken for me.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• they wanted to induce me ON my due date. went in at 7am..stayed till 9pm... nothing dilated 1cm. came home was so tired went to bed. woke up at 330am feeling like i had to poop. nothing..after 15 mins of that i got dh up. contractions were 2 1/2 mins apart.. went to hospital they broke my water there was no plug that i know of...he was born 20 mins later. but no braxton hicks.. no nothing just poof pain and then out.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:26 PM on May. 25, 2011

• With my son, I lost the plug and he was born right on his due date. With my daughter, she was two weeks late and I was induced because of no amniotic fluid left. My water did not break with either.
    IMaTAPSgirl

Answer by IMaTAPSgirl at 10:39 PM on May. 25, 2011