Cheating what are your honest feelings about it? Does it matter who is doing it man or woman?

No I am not thinking of cheating just asking.

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:20 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Wouldn't cheat and wouldn't stay with a cheater. I think it's low, cowardly, and dirty.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My honest feeling: Once a cheater, Always a cheater.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:24 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I think it's the wrong thing to do. I think someone should break up with someone first, that they at least deserve that, rather then being cheated on & finding out which ever way & enduring more pain & anger that way. It's ugly & not classy. If ya can not commit to someone, don't be in relationships unless both sides agree & know the "rules" and expectations.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:26 PM on May. 25, 2011

• wouldnt do it. wouldnt put up with it.
    shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 9:24 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Don't even think about it! Literally. I feel like cheating starts in the mind, and its self destructive to the person doing it and hurtful to the person being cheated on.
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 9:24 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My personal thoughts/feelings.

Cheating is a choice. An active willful choice that is usually made with full knowledge of the repercussions. No one can make/force a person to cheat, they choose to do that all on their own.

Cheating very rarely happens in a vacuum. There are usually (in most not all) other issues with the person themselves &/or their marriage/relationship that leads to the choice to cheat.

Cheating very rarely has anything to do with love. Whether that be love for the affair partner or lack of love for the spouse. It's usually far more complicated than that.

Cheating is cheating whether it's a man or woman making the choice. Men and women cheat for the same reason, the base reason usually boils down to being unhappy, unsatisfied, unfulfilled with themselves &/or their relationship. And those feelings usually stem directly from needs not being met.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:44 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Brings back bad memories of when hubby cheated on me.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't matter who does it its wrong and selfish to do. The person who is getting cheated on gets hurt and really there is no good reason to do it.If you don't want to be with someone split p then you do what you want but cheating NO
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 10:56 PM on May. 25, 2011

• With all of the stds that are out there i think its a very selfish thing to do. Emotionally its something that devastates family so again selfish. I think if a person is confused about staying in a relationship they should be honest and separate if they know they want out leave don't crush someones heart and hope and risk the chance of giving the other person an std so you can get you thrill and excitement. Its easier to walk out and its more respectable to me. I think cheating tarnishes everything memories, love, respect, trust.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:27 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Oh and no it doesnt matter if its a man or woman. I feel like woman get a lot more crap for it but in my eyes its the same.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:33 PM on May. 25, 2011