How long does it take to get results back when checking for gestational diabeties?

how long does it take? I had it done on Monday. I go back to the doctor on the 9th, but can't wait that long for the results. Do you have to wait for the appointment to get the answers or can I call and get them? And when will they have my results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It depends on how fast the lab reports to your doctor and how fast your doc can review your results. It never hurts to call and follow up :)
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 9:26 PM on May. 25, 2011

• They always called me within 2 days. You can always call to follow up.

Answer by missanc at 9:27 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Within in the week for the most part/ G/L :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:34 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You should call your docs office for results. My doc never called for that. I had to call them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:37 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You can call them. My dr office usually tells me how long it will be before they call me, but sometimes for whatever reason, they don't call when they said they would so I just call them.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:41 PM on May. 25, 2011