TTC..Period is 3 days late and 4 negative HPTs..What could be going on?

Periods are pretty regular. 1st pregnancy was perfectly normal and found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• The same thing is going on with me. If you want to talk send me a private message.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 6:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Really? What do you think it is?
    Anonymous

• You're not that late. I would say that your body is under stress b/c you're thinking am I or arent' I. I would wait a little while
    Anonymous

• That's what I would have thought also, but I actually haven't been under any stress and I'm really excited at the idea that I may be pregnant. My periods are usually extremely regular, even under stressful situations. This is why I am confused. I have also had so many other symptoms..bloating, extreme fatigue, heartburn, clear discharge, increased urination.
    Anonymous

• There is always the possibility that your ovulation date may have been slightly different this time around. Give it another week and if nothing shows up, call your doctor.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 7:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2008