Hair?

Growing up my hair would grow like crazy.... I swear it has been the same length for well like two years, how can I get it to freaking grow again!?

And what do you think of getting chemicals removed from hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If you are growing it out leave it alone, trim the ends maybe every few months just the very ends & take your vitamins.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:36 PM on May. 25, 2011

• OK, I had to go dig this out of my closet for you. First of all, there is a product I suggest to you: Malibu Well Water Action Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner. They also make a treatment, but I can't remember the name off hand. This stuff truly works for removing all of the chemicals built up in your hair. If you have well water, it's especially important to use this stuff. I used the treatment and let me tell ya, I've never smelt anything worse than what came out of my hair. I had to apply it, cover it and leave it on for a while. Awesome stuff! Next, I do have something to recommend for your hair for growth. Any TIGI shampoo products! They are chalked FULL of vitamins. There is one called TIGI Self Absorbed Mega Vitamin Shampoo. When I worked at the salon, we actually had cancer patients coming in to buy this stuff because it worked so well. Lots of their physicians recommended it for regrowth.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Thanks I am def gonna try this out!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:52 PM on May. 25, 2011

• eating protein makes my hair and nails grow fast
    and eating foods with antioxidants :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:57 PM on May. 26, 2011

• im wondering the same thing. even with the prenatal vitamins this pregnancy it stayed the same length. good luck!!!
    kristianmommy

Answer by kristianmommy at 7:55 PM on May. 26, 2011