BIL is pissing me off...what else does he want, what else can i do for him....arg

so dh and i and a few friends are going camping this weekend. YAY anyways bil said he would love to go. thats great we decided to take his pop up ( we store it in our yard ) and its newer then ours..so i booked our site 80.00 he is to pay half..has he..no. so im buying all the food. ( we eat like kings lol ) ribs,chicken,eggs,bacon,ham steaks, coffee, cream, u name it. i decided bil needs to of corse pay for some food. i spent 35.00 on ribs alone for all of us, so i asked bil to buy the steak tips. he dosent want to. i asked him to buy plastic cups..samething..i bought the paper plates..bringing the toilet paper paper towels, tin foil u name it. i reminded him he still owes 1/2 the campsite fee. hes all excusses. AND to boot i had to clean his camper out.. there was 2 yr old cheese and butter in there it was gross. AND then he remeberd he left blankets in it..he just asked me to wash them for him! are u kidding me. now he is a good guy and we all get along but makes us out to be the jerks when we ask for his money or ask him to help with food for him and HIS girlfriend. my dh dosent want to start a fight about it but i mean come on. any advice? i myself would let him starve all weekend. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would just be persistent...it will just make you bitter if you keep choking down your feelings so everyone gets along.
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 9:43 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Take your own camper and leave his sorry ass behind.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 8:41 AM on May. 26, 2011