What do you think goes through a persons mind while they are cheating?

I ask this because there were three questions about it today but what reasons or excuses do you think they know whats going to happen and do not care?

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:00 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I will share something my husband told me.. While in mid stroke (literally mid stroke having sex) my husband thought " If "Pixie" finds out about this she will grab a knife and stab me in the heart".. The thought wasn't enough to make him stop in his tracks he still "finished" what he had started. He says that in all honesty... the reality was that he wasn't thinking. 

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:08 PM on May. 25, 2011

• "I hope she/he doesn't catch me"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:02 PM on May. 25, 2011

• the sex is going to be so good

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:03 PM on May. 25, 2011

• The thrill of secret sex.

Answer by meooma at 10:05 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Oh S*it I hope I dont get caught!

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:05 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I think that they try to justify what they're doing. I don't think most of them are conscious of how wrong what they're doing is or are willing to think about the consequences of their actions at that my mind, if they recognized it at the time, most wouldn't go through with it.

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:18 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I will tell you very honestly what went through my mind.
    I cheated on the guy who I had dated for 6yrs and eventually married for almost 6months with a good friend of his. The friend and I started hanging out a lot because bf was cheating on me and asked his friend to pick me up from work etc. My 22nd birthday rolled and around and he told me he traded shifts at work so I should get his friend to take me out. We hung out went out to eat and went back to his place. After months of no sex with a bf who was cheating and addicted to porn it felt amazing! I knew it wasn't me that had lost it.

Answer by treynlisa at 10:45 PM on May. 25, 2011