What detergent or softener do you use to do laundry

I use tide

toybar02

Asked by toybar02 at 10:40 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Walmart brand detergent. I don't use softener. I was a Gain diehard for years before deciding to test out Walmart's detergent. I liked the smell, thought it wouldn't be too bad. I love the stuff now. I haven't bought Gain in over a year.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I recently tried Wisk and reeeeeally like it. It seems to leave my clothes smelling fresher than anything I've used before, but not in an obnoxious perfumey way. For fabric softener I love Gain.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:43 PM on May. 25, 2011

• all free and clear and gain fabric softners
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 10:43 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Cheer HE and Bounce Dryer Sheets

I'm planning on switching to Seventh Generation for both.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:43 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Tide and Downy
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:44 PM on May. 25, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... I love the smells of laundry... hate the folding! When it comes to the soap, I'm between these days, Tide smells off to me, like they are skimping on soemthing (have a really good nose)... so I smell them before buying, and than bring home to use... and still haven't found "my soap"... but I am in love with Downy Fabric Softner with Snuggle dryer sheets! I love how it smells really nice for weeks!!! And I do bedding as soon as I loose that scent... Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Gain and april fresh downy I love those smells!!
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 10:48 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Purex for both soap and fabric softener. It works wonderfully and is so inexpensive. I used to use Tide, but I can get the same amount of Purex for a 75% savings!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:12 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I always use Gain fabric softener, but I change up my detergent based on what is on sale. I think I have Arm and Hammer right now.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Seventh Generation
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:44 PM on May. 25, 2011