My baby boy is almost four months and I have seen that his body gets hard and his eyes go up it scares me because that didnt happen with my other kids and when he does it he does it alot but not everyday.. Anyone can I have your answer

Darver1989

Asked by Darver1989 at 10:54 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ~*See a Doctor*~... sounds like seizures!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:55 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I would talk to your dr. I sounds like something serious that needs to be checked.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:56 PM on May. 25, 2011

• take him to the doctor best to be safe than sorry
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:04 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My oldest daughter had seizures from her neck being out of place. A trip to the chiropractor solved that....I did take her to a neurologist to rule out epilepsy first. My youngest son had them because of very low iron. Low iron does not allow oxygen to the brain very easy and every time he cried he would have a seizure. Took a lot to get the Dr to understand that he was not holding his breath and passing out. Finally she took a blood test the and the lab called her that night.....SERIOUSLY low iron. So if the Dr does not give you the answers you need...then find one that does.
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 11:06 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Definitely sounds like the baby is having seizures. Take him to the doctor as soon as you're able.

Also, if he ever has one that lasts more than 5 minutes, call 911 and go to the ER.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:25 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Sounds live seizures.
    victoriak12708

Answer by victoriak12708 at 12:14 PM on May. 26, 2011