Are you really upset when a cafemom doesn't use spell check?

I posted a journal about the use of spell check. Some moms were really upset about my comments. Just curious about how many more moms feel this way.

BillieHolidae

Asked by BillieHolidae at 11:19 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm never upset over that. If someone spells something wrong every so often, I could care less. DONT SWAET THE SMALL STUFF it'll make your life better.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:20 PM on May. 25, 2011

• and look
    I typo-ed sweat ha...bet you're pissed
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:21 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I'm more upset when I can't read a question or post because the spelling and grammar are so awful...
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 11:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I only care if it is so bad I cannot read the post. I just feel bad for the poor dear and move on to the next one.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• The only time I care about spelling and grammer is when I can't understand what the poster is trying to say, other then that I don't care at all
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:25 PM on May. 25, 2011

• That I can agree with all the text short hand or just bad posts. Other than that if I can figure it out what does it matter. I do, however, appreciate the spell check being avaliable.
    BillieHolidae

Comment by BillieHolidae (original poster) at 11:26 PM on May. 25, 2011