How not to be jealous....?

I am usually a very bubbly, happy - go-lucky, optimisitc person... but for awhile now I just am not that happy....

I dont think it is depression, I just feel like I am stuck a rut ... a very long , drawn out rut.

There is nothing really changing in the future anytime soon ( not anything to change the way I feel) ... There are a few things that I constantly think about and basically I want, and I honestly think that me thinking of these things all the time has made me feel this way.... and now whenever I see or hear of people who get these things, it makes me feel worse...

I am talking about another baby and a house that we own.

I am very lucky to already have 2 children, they are my whole life... I have always wanted 3, but now my husband has decided the 2 is enough... so for the last 2 years ( when these feelings started) he has been like a rock, wont even let me say anything baby-wise. .... and now it is harder to deal with those feelings, because I have several people around me having babies.

We have been trying for 3 years to buy a house, we found out after about a year that my husband had some unpaid bills from when he was 18 ( that he says he didnt know about) , and also his older brother stole his identy and racked up alot of various charges.... that we now have to pay on.......it will be ATLEAST 3 more years before we will even beable to qualify for a home loan ( or any loan) ....

Like it literally makes me so upset over that , that i cant even watch house shows on tv, they actually make me cry !!! and i feel like my husband just rubs it in because he always just says to suck it up and quit complaining and that we are stuck in this rental ( that we cant do anything with and has a ton of problems that we cant fix) .....

How can I get over these feelings and get back to my old self that would be happy for people who are able to have those joys in their lives.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like depression.
    Anonymous