Detailed Concerning question

I am 16 weeks pregnant, and have been having slight stabbing pains, which ive associated to round ligament pains or my uterus stretching, it has been nothing excrutiating or "cramp like". However, last night me and my fiance got into a large argument, crying and super stressed. Afterwards i was lying in bed and got the stabbing pains and felt my stomach. On my left side.. i had a distinct hard spot. it was an oblong oval shape about the side of an adults hand. The hard spot itself was not painful, but i would get a shooting pain within it. when i woke up this morning, the hardness and pain was gone. I had intercourse, not at all painful, however when i went to urinate, and wiped i had like pink tinge of blood, nothing red or brown, and it was only apparent when wiping. I did call my doctor and expect to hear back tomorrow, but does anyone have a similar experiece?

JennShallis

Asked by JennShallis at 11:37 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i used to get cramps when my hubby and i would argue while i was pregnant...the hard spot your describing, to me it sounds just like the same thing i get all the time, i think its just baby getting into an odd position, the pain was pobably just ligament pain and just so happen to be at the same time of your baby getting into an odd position, the tinge of blood could have just been some light spotting from intercourse..even though you didnt have any pain, sometimes intercourse can cause spotting
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 11:54 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Sounds like the baby's back. Go in to see your dr to easy your mind and make sure everything's ok.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:17 AM on May. 26, 2011