Ringworm?

Is there any over the counter medication I can buy for a ringworm? My puppy has some (they are healing) we took her to the vet and she has medicine for it. But now I have 2. I have some anti ich cream but idk if that is good enough. The one on my arm looks better but I have one that just popped up a few days ago and its itchy. Can I just buy a medication for it or do I need to go to the doctor and get a prescription. I have never dealt with ringworms before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Health

• not being mean or anything but get rid of the dog thats the only way your really gonna get rid of them
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:53 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Blue star oinment wrks wonderfully on my.2 yr old. We just got rid of it.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 11:53 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Veteracin, it's a spray for horses, but we used it on our dd it worked great.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 11:57 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Sorry I am not getting rid of my dog. The ringworm will heal in time. And what would I do give her to someone else so they can get ringworm? We are dealing with her ringworm the right way and the vet said it is looking better. Where do I buy Blue Star?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:57 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Do you have a rite aid where you live or try your local pharmacy
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 12:11 AM on May. 26, 2011