You know what pisses me off?

My DH...
He wanted me to be a SAHM, and I gave in because he wouldn't STFU about it. Now, I'm a SAHM, I really don't have a schedule for myself. I mean, I do things, just not as much as he wants done.

He bitches about it. You need a schedule...you need to do this and that...blah blah blah

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 12:05 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell him when you are running this show you can do it the way you want but I am running this show so let it be.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:07 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Ask him if he likes his boss breathing down his neck all day barking out orders. What gets done gets done, at your speed and in your time, as long as there are clean clothes, clean house, and food on the table, he should be happy to come home to that. If that doesn't make him happy, don't do it for a few days and then he'll have something to bitch about.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:31 AM on May. 26, 2011

• well the best way to tell him anything is not verbal but by showing him.. You stay at home thats ok so find a stay at home job too, make your own money have a plan b girl because I did . I work at home and make my own money just because you never know.
    beauti_ful

Answer by beauti_ful at 1:17 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Hmmm next time he bitches cause something isn't done I would give him a look and say 'well if you want it done so bad YOU do it!" I'd also tell him where he can shove his schedule idea....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:10 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Tell him to find a hobby
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 2:19 AM on May. 26, 2011

• sahm for a very long time. They do that. sometimes they need to realize that you are on yur own timeclock wothout puching in or out and when he comes home he is not at work and to stop acting as if he is your supervisor.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 7:56 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Tell him to get in there and show you how it's done! lol Once he realizes it's not as easy as it sounds maybe he'll back off!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:47 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Return fire! Tell him 'i'm f-ing this cat, you just hold the tail!'
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:24 AM on May. 26, 2011