I think something bad is in my house....O.O

i was putting my bowl i had ice cream in into the kitchen sink i hear my cat meowing outside the back door....(he doesnt come inside and doesnt go into the backyard because of the dog) i come and sit in my room and was turned toward the tv in my computer chair all of a sudden my cat jumps up into my lap hisses at nothing,bats at nothing and runs outside....my dog never woke up...and now my son is kicking me like crazy like he's unhappy about something

im not scared more then i wanna find out what freaked my cat out so bad

i wonder what it could be

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 12:19 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• That's wierd! They say animals have premonitions and can see or hear things we can't. How's your weather there? Any storms approaching?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:25 AM on May. 26, 2011

• not that iv heard....i live in cali and it was pretty nice today......it is kinda cold out right now though

my cat is just sitting outside the doggy door right now and wont come back inside :/
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:26 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I agree with lizzypuppy love about the animals. I for one believe in spirits/ghost and have seen it first hand at my sister's house.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 12:29 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Does it kind of freak you out? You said the dog is fine? Makes you wonder doesn't it. I watch way too many Ghost Hunter shows, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:30 AM on May. 26, 2011

• it kinda freaks me out cuz ever since my cat jumped into my lap the house has been creaking...but not like usual, but i already knew there some sort of spirits here...i mean when i repainted my room we found black hand prints all over the walls when we weren't even using black paint until the next week
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:33 AM on May. 26, 2011

• and yeah my dog is still asleep....i closed the door to the room he was in so my cat would feel ok to come back into my room i had to physically pick my cat up and bring him to my room a few minutes ago he wouldn't come down the hallway
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:37 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I have a spirit in my house, harmless but noisy as hell, lol Our dog will lay in the hallway and growl real low and the hair on his back stands up! Sometimes we'll here a whistle or a picture on the wall will come down, creaks and noises. When my husband takes a shower or nap and he's alone, he'll lock the bedroom door and bathroom door, lol Frickin Freaky!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:42 AM on May. 26, 2011

• these spirits dont do anything...i mean they make weird noises but other then that nope
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:44 AM on May. 26, 2011

• That's good, lol You poor thing, you won't be able to sleep after our conversation, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:51 AM on May. 26, 2011

• lol my boyfriend is freaking out to...i can fall asleep no matter what happens XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:53 AM on May. 26, 2011