Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do I even call about car window!?

My car window fell off the track, and I don't even know who to call/where to take it to get it fixed?? I don't want to mess with it myself because I'll be super mad if I break the clips that hold the panel on, and there is an air bag in the door. So... any ideas?? A body shop? Idk. sigh.
(P.S. there isn't really a category this fits under, lol.)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Shopping

Answers (7)
  • Just google 'auto glass'. There are some services that will come to your home or work.

    Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:22 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • They do things like that too? I thought that was really only if you needed the glass replaced >.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:27 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • safelite auto glass

    Answer by smurfyangel at 12:30 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • I would call the dealer.

    Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:32 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • auto body shop could fix it too..

    Answer by girlglow6 at 12:33 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • Thanks for all the answers! I'll be calling a couple places tomorrow. Hopefully they don't want much since I know for a fact it's a fairly simple fix. lol

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:37 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • It cost 150 to replace a cracked windshield. So it should be a cheap fix, even if all they do is get it closed. Just google auto glass.

    Answer by coralbeth at 7:14 PM on May. 26, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.