need advice(TMI)

For the past week or two I feel like I have to poop all the time.I go once a day and its normal looking and stuff.I also get pains in my back where my kidneys are(usually my right one but sometimes both.And the pain moves down to my pelvic area sometimes.I also get it in my right side of the stomach near my ovary.It comes and goes and doesnt hurt to bad.It lasts from a min or two and then I am fine.I have alot of sinuses issues right now but this is starting to bug me.Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Health

• Sounds like how I felt when I had kidney stones. Be safe and see a doctor. I let it go for too long and ended up having surgery, twice.
    Anonymous

• i would def see a dr
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I was also thinking kidney problems, not from personal experience, but hearing from others.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008