Dating a shorter man

I am a tall woman who has never dated anyone shoter than me. My current boyfriend is exactly me height if not a little bit shorter. I adore him and it does not bother me other than the fact that I had a ton of higher heeled shoes that I don't feel comfortable wearing with him. Have any of you ever dated a shorter man and how did you feel?

kdwiegandt

Asked by kdwiegandt at 12:44 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• i am quite tall also and mostly dated taller guys but my husband is shorter than me, it wasnt that serious to me and surely not a deal breaker. I dont wear high heels much cause I am just more comfortable in flats or wedges, but my husband being short wouldnt stop me from wearing them, I could care less, this is me and I want to be me! So embrace yourself and wear them anyway! :-)
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:01 AM on May. 26, 2011

• When I wear heels I'm almost the same height as my DH. I still wore them even when we first started dating, and he could care less either way. His confidence is one of the things that initially attracted me to him. Even now, if I'm getting ready and ask him which shoes I should wear he'll choose the heels. Don't let it be an issue, wear your heels.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 2:58 AM on May. 26, 2011