Is it too soon to tell your also divorced boyfriend that you love him after a month?

kdwiegandt

Asked by kdwiegandt at 1:14 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I used to use that word too soon. My current SO and I have been together a year and 3 months. It took us 1 year before we said it....I was ready after about 4 months and could tell he felt it, too but we were both sooo scared still at that point. We moved in together after being together 5 months so after 6 months of living together and still being happy, I finally said it to him on Valentine's Day and he said it back and said he's wanted to say it for a while but it's hard to say when you've been hurt before. We've both been married and divorced, as well.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 1:20 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Maybe just say... I love what we have together
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:19 AM on May. 26, 2011

• A month is too early for me, when I say it I want to mean it, its not something I would rush into saying, but each to their own.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:34 AM on May. 26, 2011

• To soon. Wait for 5 more months. You might scare him away if you do it now. Or wait tell he says it first.

Answer by louise2 at 7:34 AM on May. 26, 2011