How can i work off my baby fat ? fast !?!

alliep2011

Asked by alliep2011 at 1:42 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• ive heard that zumba works great.you can either go to a gym that has it or you can get the dvds either online or off the tv.i really wanna do it myself because they show real women that have done it and get results.it looks like it really works plus that its alot of fun.
    bahnitta89

Answer by bahnitta89 at 1:49 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Dance! Dance! Dance! every moment you can, thats what i'm doing and i'm seeing results I am 2 months post-pardum
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 2:50 AM on May. 26, 2011

• zumba is good - i do it. but i gave birth 6 months ago and still trying to get the weight off. it's not gonna come off fast fast fast. and the faster u lose it, the faster it's gonna come back. its healthier to lose 1-2 lbs per week, instead of losing 10 lbs in 4 days. gotta watch ur diet too!
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 8:27 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I have lost a 6.3 inches in a WEEK using Insanity. Here are my pictures http://www.runfastermommy.com/2011/05/toot-toot.html I'd love to help you do the same with free coaching! Feel free to PM me with any questions! Beachbody workouts are the real deal. No fad diets. Just healthy eating + hard work = awesome results
    runner-mom

Answer by runner-mom at 2:58 PM on May. 27, 2011