I am 13 weeks and 5 days,how many weeks should i be to feel the baby move and kick?

babygurl111

Asked by babygurl111 at 2:21 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my babies kick like crazy in the 4th month until birth, they kept telling me to not eat sugary foods to calm the babies down, but i just couldnt during pregnancy. i HAD to.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:23 AM on May. 26, 2011

• normally btw 18- 24 weeks. Can be a little earlier or later though.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:51 AM on May. 26, 2011

• About 16-20 wks. I always felt swoosh like sensations between 14 and 16 weeks but kicking around 18-20 weeks. Depends on how well you know your body, how old the growing baby is and how big the growing baby is. Don't rush it!!! Enjoy every minute while you can whilst it's inside you because once your precious bundle comes peace and restful days and your body before baby( not always) are a thing of the past!!! But I do understand you concern and frustration so will tell you that when your doc or obgyn worries then you worry but not before then unless you can't shake the feeling that something just isn't right! GL&BW.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 5:29 AM on May. 26, 2011

• i felt my son first move when i was 19 weeks. and for the first few weeks after that, i was usually only able to feel movements when i was calm and still, like laying in bed at night.

he/she will be doing backflips on your bladder before you know it :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 7:06 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I am 13 weeks 2days and I felt baby move in the last few days. It is not like feeling a kick. It feels like a bubble floating in the bottom of my stomach and is very light. With that being said the last ultrasound the tech said that the baby was measuring several days further along than what my due date puts it. Everyone feels things differently and it also depends on how in tune with your body you are. I was in a place of total peace and calm when I felt it the first time the other times I was leaning over while sitting and felt it and can feel it in bed at night. When you feel it you will know what it is.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 11:03 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I fit is your first time being pregnant it might be longer until you are able to feel the baby. I think I was about 22 weeks with my first before I really felt anything.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 11:05 AM on May. 26, 2011