Should I take this opportunity?

So I have a chance to participate in a new gameshow (nothing big on national tv but something local) and it's like a trivia game where there's forfeits for getting questions wrong or losing the game. Forfeits are messy or gross things.... Like getting a pie in the face, getting slime poured over you, etc. (super messy haha). I'm not good at trivia at all so I guarantee ill end up getting a bunch of questions wrong and getting messy. Then getting messier for losing.... Lol. Do you think I should go on it though for the heck of it?

Only requirement is I have to be really dressed up. They require that you "dress to the nines and wear your best outfit." Well, this is definitely my best outfit:
Dress: http://tinyurl.com/4r7m9ym
Heels: http://tiny.cc/knxze

The shoes are really awesome, Stuart Weitzman sandals :D

What do you think? Should I take the opportunity? The only downside is I need to wear my best outfit for it (and yes they will know if I don't, because I had to put my outfit down on my application lol, before I knew the show was about getting messy.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i'd go. what do u got to lose? sounds fun!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:25 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't wear my nicest clothes, though, they could be ruined.

Answer by Bmat at 7:12 AM on May. 26, 2011

• you may get a prize for just showing up to the game! If it's monetary buy yourself a new outfit!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 7:53 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:32 PM on May. 26, 2011