Any REAL work from home opportunities?

Are there any work from home opportunities that dont' involve me "starting" a business? I'm a mom of 3, and this summer we will have all 4 of our children (our oldest is technically just my DH's), so paying for childcare would take up a whole paycheck plus part of DH's. We have enough to get by usually, but we are having to pay the $1600-2000 for our eldest's plane tickets here and back, plus the $1500 for DH's ticket to fly with her (we are overseas), so things will be super tight this summer. I don't want to "start" a business. I want to LITERALLY work from inside my home. Ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

Not sure what you may be looking for.. I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a beautiful day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search, if this is not for you:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:07 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I know "jobs" from home are SUPER hard to find. I have an amazing home business that can be worked into your life. It can be done from your home. If you are interested in making REAL money, message me. I would love to share my opportunity with you.
    Good Luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:14 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Honestly, any that are legit have EXTREMELY long wait lists or require a degree. I have been on a waiting list for 2 years for one and my name still isn't to the top. The best way is a business. I spent a while searching through the scams and finding the legit. I just started doing the businesses and those work well for me.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:32 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:10 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Well this is not a job or a Business but it might help. i just ran into this and to me its cool but its not a fast way to make money unless you have alot of friends any way its Free and i do mean Free so all you do is watch ads thats it watch up to 20 ads aday and you could start earning money but you earn even more money if you get other people to start watching these ads too so come and check it out you have nothing to lose : http://www.varolo.com/village/artzone
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 11:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2011