Do you think im pregnant?

hi i already have a 2year old son and me and my partner said we would start trying for another child maybe next year! i am on the pill and this month i have had some break through bleeding which lasted over a week(never happened before) now i am 2days late in coming on (normaly i come on the the same time every month) i have alot of white discharge(not normal for me) have been feeling sick and light headed and also have some cramps and lower back pain but still no period! do u think i could be pregnant even tho i have been on the pill?if so when do you think is the best time to test?

shelly840

Asked by shelly840 at 5:44 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 7 days after your missed period I'd test. I have no idea if you're pregnant or not, but it sounds like you might have a yeast infection if anything.

GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 AM on May. 26, 2011

• thanks! i would just like to add i fell pregnant on the pill last time so changed pills and was wondering if the same thing had happened again
    shelly840

Comment by shelly840 (original poster) at 5:59 AM on May. 26, 2011

• i would check now.you are 2 days late and a lots of the tests can be done 4 days before period.it could happen again gettin preg while on the pill.good luck and keep us posted.
    caroline565

Answer by caroline565 at 6:26 AM on May. 26, 2011